Why is this harness a weight and fitness harness? Good question!
This harness comes equipped with 5, very strong velcro pouches as standard. Simply purchase our weighted iron blocks specifically made to fit into each pouch with ease. Alternatively, pour in sand, pellet weights or similar materials into the velcro bags and attach it inside the pockets of the harness securely.
We highly recommend you start your dog off with one or two weights and over a course of 30 days, to enhance your dogs fitness, add more weights. It's the same as humans, start slow and increase weight over time.
Also be aware, if your dog is a puppy or is still growing, we do not recommend using this weighted harness as it puts pressure on your dogs bones and joints and may cause harm if your dog is not fully developed.
For strong dogs and very active minded breeds (such as Husky's etc), this is an absolute game-changer, as these type of breeds are designed to carry weight.
Features of this harness:
- Signature Combat® Clips on both side of the harness.
- Pressure tested clips for complete peace of mind.
- Suitable for M-XL breeds.
- Two point of back attachment
- Comes with 5x velcro pouches to add weights in.
- A lot of room for adjustment.
- Attach any of our lead to this harness.
- Neoprene lined inside of the harness.
Weight of each harness:Small: 650g harness